the basics are the most timeless, and the must-haves are often the most affordable, so we've listed a few pieces that we never missa and that can make or break any look without necessarily breaking the monthly budget:
1. the tank top in the perfect cream shade.
2. tested and approved by several friends, the perfect white t-shirt.
3. the delicate pearl earrings that are sure to add a touch of class to any look.
4. the deconstructed hoops that give any day a boost.
5. the basic zara dress I bought in brown to take to the beach with flip flops and a shirt over
6. the basic summer jeans perfect with a tank top and flip flops.
7.shorts that look like boxer shorts but couldn't be more trendy.
8. an extra tank top for a less casual look.
9. some nike track pants because honestly these days being comfortable is everything!
10. the essencial levi's jeans.
11. a gucci lipstick because besides the irresistible packaging, the "208 they met in argentina", color and silky touch are worth every euro.
12. this zara blazer and trousers are on my wishlist.
13. some basic pants for the silk pijama look that you can always pair with the following sweater.
14. a long-sleeve crochet sweater always comes in handy for evening out.
li furtado is the founder and creative director of CINCO. born in '82 in alentejo, portugal she graduated in geography from the university of coimbra. after working for 10 years as a consultant, she quit her job to follow her dream and love for fashion. with a creative and restless mind, she is driven by new ideas and her focus is to always have time to enjoy life with her family.