black friday is still a few weeks away, but it's never too early to start preparing, not least because early access registrations are already popping up.
but if you're still wondering if it's really worth it, we've put together a list of pros and cons... which is always one of the best ways to make up your mind!
1. good deals: it's the most obvious, the benefit of buying what you want at a lower price.
2. prepare christmas gifts in advance, which again stretches the budget.
3. fulfilling those wishes we've been dragging around... and avoiding, but can't get out of our heads.
4. the chance to buy better quality and more durable items.
1. fake promotions. every year there are cases of brands faking promotions, so do a little research on prices before the campaign and make sure there is an actual price drop.
2. impulse buys. not having a wishlist can lead us to buy things we don't want or like just because they seem like a bargain. be a responsible consumer.
3. spending much more than planned. create a budget and try to stick to it.
4. endless lines. if you prefer to shop in person, you'll have to deal with some chaos. pick the best places to shop, the best times to shop, and if you can, shop online.
cláudia cavaleiro the editor in chief for CINCO editorial. born in '82 in coimbra, she is graduated in philosophy from the university of coimbra. passionate about books and podcasts in a geek kind of way, she always find something interesting to research. loves to bring awareness to social problems and loves working at CINCO!