introduction, scope and object
what are cookies and how are they used?
cookies are small text files downloaded and stored on the smartphone, tablet, computer, or any other data storage device with an operating system and internet access, when using a browser. the text files contain information on user and browsing preferences, but do not include personal data.
cookies are essential for the user to access content and services. they are used to store user preferences [in terms of interests and preferences], which allows for faster and more efficient browsing. they do not damage the user's equipment and the fact that they are active allows identifying and resolving possible browsing errors that may occur.
CINCO may collect the following information:
- contact information, including email address;
- demographic information, such as zip code, preferences and interests;
- other information that may be relevant for searches and/or customer offers.
to learn about the information CINCO collects, see below the list of cookies.
what does CINCO do with the information collected?
CINCO and its subcontractors or partners are the entities that may have access to and use the information collected by cookies during 30 days. no personally identifiable information is stored, as cookies are not used for direct advertising according to user preferences, nor for other advertising purposes [our own or third parties].
the user may, at any time, access the browser configuration options and disable part or all of the cookies on this website. blocking cookies may affect user experience. click here for more information about enabling, disabling, blocking, or unblocking cookies.
type of cookies
please be advised that there are two types of cookies in our website [www.cinco-store.com]: session cookies and persistent cookies. session cookies are temporary cookies that are active when the user is browsing the website. these cookies are automatically deleted from the device when the user logs out of the browser. persistent cookies are cookies that are stored on the browser of the device until the user manually deletes them or until they expire. these enable user identification on the next visit to the site.
type of cookies and their purpose
essential cookies allow the user to browse the website and use features such as access to the secure areas of the site, as well as the personal area. without these cookies the website’s features do not work properly.
anonymous analytical cookies allow CINCO to obtain aggregated data for statistical analysis and site improvement.
functional cookies allow for easy and personalised browsing by saving user preferences of the site.
session cookies can be temporary or persistent. temporary session cookies are used to collect data during browsing and remain in the device until the user leaves the site. these cookies are deleted when the user closes the browser window. persistent cookies remain in the device. they are essential for analysis and for the site to adapt to user preferences and interests.
advertising cookies are used for targeted advertising according to user preferences and browsing habits.
list of cookies
see the list of cookies and the information they keep when the user browses this website:
- COOKIE NAME - cookie description
- CART - the association with the user's shopping cart.
- CATEGORY_INFO - stores category information on the page, allows user to view pages more quickly.
- COMPARE - stores the products that the user contains in the comparison list.
- Currency - currency preference.
- CUSTOMER - the identification [ID] of the user on the site.
- CUSTOMER_AUTH - an indicator for when the user is logged on to the site.
- CUSTOMER_INFO - an encrypted version of the client group that the user belongs to.
- CUSTOMER_SEGMENT_IDS - stores the identification [ID] of the user segment.
- EXTERNAL_NO_CACHE - a flag which indicates whether CACHE is disabled or not.
- FRONTEND - the session ID of the user on the server.
- GUEST-VIEW - allows users [guests] to edit their orders.
- LAST_CATEGORY - the last category that the user visited.
- LAST_PRODUCT - the latest products the user viewed.
- NEWMESSAGE - indicates when a new message was received.
- NO_CACHE - indicates if CACHE is allowed.
- PERSISTENT_SHOPPING_CART - a link to information about the cart and displays history per user request.
- POLL - the identification [ID] of the polls that the user recently participated in.
- POLLN - information on the polls that the user has participated in.
- RECENTLY_COMPARED - products that the user recently compared.
- STF - information about the products that the user has sent to others via email.
- STORE - the display of the site or the language that the user has selected.
- VIEWED_PRODUCT_IDS - the products recently viewed by the user.
- WISHLIST - an encrypted list of the products added to the favourites list.
- WISHLIST_CNT - the number of products in the user's favourites list.
cookies collected by third parties
please refer to the list of cookies collected by third parties when browsing our site without being logged into one of the entities and the information they keep from all users when browsing this website.
please refer to the list of cookies collected by third parties when logged in with one of the entities and the information they keep from all users when browsing this website.
for more information about cookies and their use, please refer to the following links, some which are in english and some in portuguese: