under our warranty, we are always with you.
CINCO pieces designed and made in portugal - europe - by experts passing on know how over generations are creating handcrafted, responsibly sourced pieces that are made to last only for you. we are so confident about our quality we have a three-year guarantee for any manufacturing failure.
CINCO pieces are guaranteed for 3 years from the date of delivery to the customer. this warranty covers any defects in the part that originate in its manufacture and manifest themselves during this period. however, the warranty does not cover parts that show obvious damage caused by misuse or accidents.
this also means that the warranty does not cover lost items, scratches that come with normal wear and tear [like a bent ring or broken chain], improper use or storage of your product, and any modification to your product done by a third party outside of CINCO. note that we do not recommend having our products worked on by outside jewelers as this voids any potential for refund or replacement [for instance, their involvement may cause an anomaly]. this includes resizing or any type of repair work.
this warranty does not include insurance against physical or accidental wear and/or damage.
CINCO cannot guarantee that the gold-plating of our items will last forever. due to their nature, more fragile and susceptible to lose color over time. the speed at which this color fades will depend on various factors, such as the use of chemical products on the skin, how much the wearer sweats, or even the pH level of the individual’s skin. for this reason, it is particularly important to ensure suitable care of your gold-plated jewelry.
to maintain your jewelry in perfect condition, don't forget to:
- avoid exposure to any chemicals or strong products, such as perfume and cosmetic products.
- remove your jewelry when bathing or swimming. avoid contact with chlorine, sand and saltwater.
- take them off before doing any exercise or physical activity to keep them away from extra knocks and sweat.
- do not wear them while sleeping to avoid accidental damage.
- store them in a cool, dry place in an individual jewelry box to avoid tangling or scratching your jewelry.
- avoid extreme temperatures and direct sunlight.
if you have any questions, please contact customer service by email firstname.lastname@example.org or call: +351 915780641. our team will follow up with you within 1-2 business days.